White Center, Washington
Featured 100% full Not resolved

In the beginning of March 2015 I placed an online order from precision time for the toxic area 51 watch. I paid for a new watch and they mailed me a used watch.

The bracelet showed signs of being worn. I left four voicemail messages and did not get a single reply. I sent an email and they finaly replied stating that they do not sell used watches. Interesting that I did receive a used watch and damaged container.

This company has no quality assurance and even less customer service. Do not buy from this company. Precision Time more like Poorcision Time what pile of SH:)T.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of toxic watch and associated monetary loss in the amount of $69. Precision Time needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned toxic watch in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Precision Time.

Had an Experience with Precision Time?

Comments

Le Vian - Ring Review Le Vian "My husband and I have been looking for a chocolate diamond ring to buy for years. Finally found one we both loved! Bought it on black Friday 2016. Picked up..." Read more Agape Diamonds - My jeweler Thought is was a real diamond! So happy!!! Agape Diamonds "Could not be any happier with my purchase from Agape Diamonds!I purchased the ring I took the ring to my local for cleaning a few months later..." Read more Bag Borrow Or Steal - SCAM! Over priced Bag Borrow Or Steal "I purchased a Gucci bag through bag barrow or steal. the price was about $2000 listed at around $850 which as 30% discount. When I received the bag I..." Read more Agape Diamonds - Ring Repair Review Agape Diamonds "My husband and i purchased my wedding set from Agape in 2012. Ive had to send my engagement ring back for a loose stone which was fixed no issues. Then..." Read more Grand Furniture - Cheap Grand Furniture " Literally the worst bed frame I ever brought in my life, 2 months after having the bed frame it started to fall apart. The screws are loose, the wood..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more Forest River - 40,000 miles few problems Microlite 21 ft frbs Forest River "Bolt that runs the slide in and out breaks often repairs at factory were very very good. Had repairs done while taking a plant tour. Not all divisions are the..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more