Lake Hiawatha, New Jersey
1.4

My son purchased a pocket watch November of 2014. The stem fell off and he brought it in, with receipt, for repair On 02/07/2015.

He was charged $34.95 for the repair and $13.95 for shipping. He was told it would be 3 - 4 weeks. Just to follow up , we visited the store on 2/26/2015. The lady looked it up and said he still owed $2.39 tax that they "forgot" to charge him for the repair.

The computer said it was waiting for estimate approval. I questioned what that meant considering he already paid for the repair. She wasn't sure and amazingly(lol) she couldn't get in touch with anybody to find out. She then stated she would call my son that day and update him, NEVER CALLED.

March 6th we called and were told repairs take 4 - 6 weeks and that his watch was being shipped and it would take a week to get there. Well one week later no watch, now promised early next week.

Called the customer service number, every call was disconnected before I spoke to anyone. Cant wait to pick up watch at store , sometime, cant wait.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Inability to contact poor service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 13, 2015.

Comments