I sent in three Freestyle watches for repair back in August.They still have yet to repair or FIND my watches.

That's right they lost two of the three I sent in. ON top of all that they have made little to no attempt to contact me. I have been the one to constantly reach out to them. It is now February and I'm still dealing with this problem and STILL No Watches....I wish I had seen this as well before I sent in my watches.

I'm bummed about the situation because I really like the watches I had.

I believed Freestyle was a good company at one point but from this experience I'll tell people to stay away.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of lack of feedback and loss my watches. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "repair not done and lost my watches + poor customer service" of precision time watch repair and associated monetary loss in the amount of $350. Precision Time needs to "ultimately i want my watches back. but if they are lost then i need replacements at their cost.. after all the time and hassle i don't feel like i should be paying anything" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned precision time watch repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Precision Time.

Had an Experience with Precision Time?

Comments

Daly City, California, United States #1121306

Update 3/02/2016:

so They never found my watches, they did send the one, of the three, back with anew battery. but still no apologies NOTHING..

I ended up talking to the Manufacturer and they got involved an gave me new watches.. I was stoked about that but bummed about how that had to happen...